If you are a DevOps Engineer with solid hands on software development working experience, please read on!
Based in Meridian, Idaho (voted best place to live in America) we are a small team of 17 providing software development solutions for our clients/customers since 2009. At the moment, we are in need of a talented DevOps Engineer with some exceptional coding chops :)
This will be a full time role offering base pay between $100k-$150k (DOE) + Full Benefits + tons of perks.
**REMOTE WORK IS OK**
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. Our company specializes in not only DevOps but also Mobile Development and QA.
2. Competitive Base pay + amazing benefits!
3. You'll stay sharp with hands on software development.
What You Will Be Doing
- Works with clients / customers to determine how best to leverage tools and techniques involving infrastructure as code, configuration management and other DevOps-type techniques to improve delivery quality, speed and experience.
- Build reusable, repeatable toolsets, components and modules for future use with other clients where possible.
- Writing clean, scalable code on a daily basis
What You Need for this Position
- Deep knowledge of either: AWS, possible Azure, Google, VMWare
- One or more configuration management tools with strong/deep knowledge (Ansible, Docker, Chef, Puppet)
- Proficient with a scripting language like: Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell, Bash, etc.
Nice to have:
- Strong understanding of infrastructure automation tooling (terraform, cloud formation, others…)
- Strong understanding of application deployment/configuration processes
What's In It for You
- Since we're a small team there is HUGE room for career growth!
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.