If you are a DevOps Engineer with a strong Cloud Computing background (AWS, Azure, etc.) and are open to work remotely - please read on!
We are a widely used Cloud Computing, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service company with a clientele base all the way from NY metro, Silicon Valley, London, Hong Kong to Shanghai. At the moment, we are looking to bring on board 4 DevOps Engineers of all experience levels for full time roles.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. You'll be able to work Remotely with this being a full time role, base salary + full benefits!
2. Our company has won many awards including being a premiere Infrastructure as a Service and Cloud provider.
3. We use all bleeding edge technologies and focus on Cloud computing.
What You Will Be Doing
- Works with external customers and internal support and build teams to determine how best to leverage tools and techniques involving infrastructure as code, configuration management and other DevOps-type techniques to improve delivery quality, speed and experience.
- Partners with SDM, Delivery teams and Support to find opportunities to reduce manual updates/changes needed to complete deployments.
- Supports Professional Services engagements with ‘engineering muscle’ and technical consultative assistance (Sr.) to help our customers design systems that are purpose-built and well suited to their target infrastructure.
- Seeks to build reusable, repeatable toolsets, components and modules for future use with other clients where possible.
- Travels up to 35% to meet with clients to discuss to work through deployment processes in-person with key client subject matter experts
What You Need for this Position
- Deep knowledge of IaaS platform(s) - primary focus on AWS, possible Azure, Google, VMWare
- One or more configuration management tools with strong/deep knowledge (Ansible, Docker, Chef, Puppet)
- Proficient with a scripting language like: Python, Ruby, Perl, Shell, Bash, etc.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure automation tooling (terraform, cloud formation, others…)
- Strong understanding of application deployment/configuration processes
What's In It for You
- Opportunity to work REMOTELY from your own home!
So, if you are a DevOps Engineer with a strong Cloud Computing background - please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.