We are looking for a web designer that is willing to take on a variety of clients and project types. You will need to have the right mix of technical skills along with creative solutions to meet our needs in building, maintaining ongoing digital marketing strategies. In collaboration with our creative team, you will be creating compelling designs and cohesive online experiences that tie in to our marketing goals. Work will consist of producing assets, templates, and HTML for online advertisements, email campaigns, landing pages, and web design.
- Develop content and build HTML/CSS for email campaigns
- Develop and design web banners for affiliates, display advertising, and social media
- Have a good understanding of print and layout design for various marketing needs (brochures, mailers, direct mail)
- Implementing SEO, SEM and digital advertising strategies
- Implementing blog and digital content creation
- Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college/university in graphic and web design; or 5+ years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Will have a diverse design portfolio demonstrating proven abilities in web design, including a strong understanding of mobile best practices.
- Candidate must demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects at once with a sense of urgency and clear prioritization with strong detail orientation.
- Must demonstrate strong interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Ability to work with creative team, resulting in the production of creative and effective design concepts across all web platforms.
- Must have good knowledge of graphics, typographies, and computer terminology.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML.
- Must have Joomla, Wordpress and HTML website creation experience.
- Proficient in both Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Must have experience with mobile design. Have a well-rounded understanding of online and mobile usability best practices. Be comfortable sketching or quickly mocking up and communicating design ideas. Identify user needs and business requirements.
This is an in-house position. Only candidates looking for a full-time in-house position need apply. Office is located in Grand Junction, Colorado. We will not accept any resumes or application from contract or freelancers. No Recruiters or recruiting agencies.